December 30, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Hello! Yes it is that time again for new years resolutions! I try to do them every year and I like to look back and see how much of it I actually accomplished. 2010 has been a very good year and has been way better than 2009. I have grown a lot and I only have room for improvement so that's always my ultimate goal...growth.

Goals for 2011

~Be healthier. (Eating better, going to bed earlier, exercising at least 2 times a week, etc.)
~Get our finances in order. (Back on the Dave Ramsey train!)
~Work on my relationship with God and improving my life as a Christian woman.
~Be a better friend, daughter, and sister.
~Write more.
~Take more photos.
~Find a job in my field of choice.
~Make our first year of marriage memorable, wonderful and special...so that the next 70 only get better!

I hope that in 12 months I can accomplish at least half of this list! I will refer to if often and not let this year be wasted because you never know when your last moment will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment